Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sexy pink ribbon tattoo designs | Tattoo designs girls

Sexy pink ribbon tattoo designs
My 4th Sexy pink ribbon tattoo designs was designed especially for me by a friend. It's a memorial to my grandmother who died in 1991 of breast cancer and incorporates the pink breast cancer ribbon. She helped bring me up after my father died so i wanted something special to remember her by
Sexy pink ribbon tattoo designs

This is my first tat, so please bear with me. It is a tiny Sexy pink ribbon tattoo designs  bow on the back of my neck and represents friendship. My best friend and I got tattoos done for our birthday (same day!) and the bow is the knot that ties us together
Sexy pink ribbon tattoo designs


Sexy pink ribbon tattoo designs
The Sexy pink ribbon tattoo designs  is for my Aunt Debbie, who passed away last year from a 12+ year battle with breast cancer. The cherry blossoms are there because they are one of my favorite flowers, and we have several cherry trees in my yard that bloom every year. Love living in DC for that. If we ever move back to Buffalo/Rochester, I'll have that to remind me of our time in DC. And if we're in DC forever, I can see them year round. I got this done at Lady Luck Tattoo in Canandaigua, NY. Tom was the artist, and what he came up with is so much better than I had ever imagined. I love that there are some buds, and some petals falling- life and death. Just perfect.
Sexy pink ribbon tattoo designs

Sexy pink ribbon tattoo designs